- Sphere Consulting Searching for a Social Media Specialist
- Sphere Co-Authored Infrastructure Investment Report Released in China
- Sphere Proud of Five Years With Ahmad Hamad Al Gosaibi & Brothers
- Sphere Opens Sister Government Relations & Lobbying Organization
- 12 Reasons to Give Thanks This Holiday Season
- “Where the Jobs Are” on Morning Joe
Sphere Launches Site on Infra Investment Job Creation
With Labor Day approaching and the national unemployment rate at 9.1%, Sphere Consulting LLC launched a website,www.createrealjobs.com, which showed that private investment in infrastructure could generate 1.9 million jobs for Americans.
The website outlined how $250 billion dollars has been raised globally for investment in Public Private Partnerships, which could reduce current unemployment by approximately 14%. Most of these jobs would directly benefit the struggling construction sector, which has sustained significantly higher unemployment figures than national averages during the recession.
This website has been created as a non-partisan resource for policy makers, opinion leaders, and others in this discussion.
For more information, go to: www.createrealjobs.com